We are entirely committed to find the best possible
sds creation & tsca compliance service solutions for our clients
tsca compliance services
EPA – The Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Chemical Substance Inventory contains all existing chemical substances manufactured, processed, or imported in the United States that do not qualify for an exemption or exclusion under TSCA. Our experts have over 20 years of direct tsca compliance services experience in handling a complete range from simple, to even the most complex of TSCA requirements. We would be pleased to discuss your particular requirements, then quickly design, and outline the work-plan scope, pricing and timelines for delivery.
Here are just a few examples of our most requested tsca compliance services:
- Audits/Self Assessments
- General Awareness and Function Specific Training/Workshops
- TSCA Compliance Manuals
- Submissions: PMNs, NOCs, LVEs, SNUNs,
- Consent Orders, CDR (Chemical Data Reporting)
- Exemptions: R&D, H7, Polymers
- Import Certifications
- Export Clearances and Notifications
- CAS RN requests
- CBI Substantiation
- TSCA Reform – including Inventory reset
Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA)
SDS Creation Training Course
Custom GHS Safety Data Sheet Authoring Training online, or onsite at your location. If you would like to learn how to author your own compliant Safety Data Sheets, contact us today. Let us work with you to create your customized SDS Author training.
Conveniently scheduled one on one or groups. This custom solution includes your products specifically and can take you from template design to completion of your compliant SDS. We customize your SDS Author training using your products and actually create and review one or several SDS’s with you to ensure the very best results. This amazing training can be tailored to fit your busy schedule with multiple 2 hr sessions.
Base training is a minimum of 6 hrs. for 1 or 2 attendees. More attendees? No problem, we can handle any size. Our online training performed through WebEx will also give you access to the full recording(s) so you can watch over and over again complete with the power point presentation. Onsite training available! We can come to you, onsite at your location to provide a 1 or 2 day training, ask for details.
- RESOURCE RICH – WHERE TO FIND DATA
- GHS PRINCIPLES & SCOPE
- HAZARD CLASSIFICATION (Pure Substances & Mixtures)
- USE OF LABEL ELEMENTS
- REQUIREMENTS FOR EACH SECTION OF THE SDS
- TOXICOLOGY INTERPRETATION
- ACUTE TOXICITY ESTIMATE
- OCCUPATIONAL EXPOSURE LIMITS
- STATE & FEDERAL REGULATORY LISTS
- TRANSPORTATION CLASSIFICATION
Regulatory & SDS Management Platform
Already using an outsourced online SDS management solution and getting frustrated with the results? We would love to hear from you! We make switching over easy and painless. We Really Do! Thanks to its powerful search engine and user-friendly dashboard, our online interface allows tracking, downloading and consulting on all the SDSs and chemicals present in the workplace and this in just a few seconds.
- Direct, easy, effective, real time and 24/7 access to all SDSs and EHS information in the workplace.
- Facilitate access to emergency services
- Maintain GHS regulatory compliance vis-à-vis OSHA’s HCS 2012, Health Canada’s WHMIS 2015 and the EU’s CLP/REACH, and other federal and state regulatory enforcement agencies.
- Reduces risk of fines and helps keeping your contributions to said agencies as low as possible.
- Customized cloud based interface with your company colors and logos for your customers or suppliers to privately log in and download the SDS’s assigned to their profile.
- 24/7/365 access!
- Email Distribution Alerts. Whenever you update your SDS and need to get it out to everyone of your distribution list, we will send it for you through our lightning fast SDS Distribution Alert Servers. (Servers can be located in the USA or Canada as per client requirements)
- Obtainment of original up to date GHS SDS from suppliers for product stewards, manufacturers, and distributors.
HAZCOM WARRIORS – Injured Veterans and Caregivers
Our mission is to create training and employment opportunities for our injured veterans and families to help all businesses from large corporations to small businesses and non-profit organizations comply with GHS and the Hazard Communication Standard in USA and abroad.These are the very same amazing men and women that defended our freedom and continue to serve on the front lines adjusting in their “new normal” life with their caregivers. (usually their spouse or close family member). The best of the best among us all! If you are a American or Canadian injured military veteran, posses a background in chemistry with an honorable discharge, we may have options for you to build a new career in Hazard Communication! Caregivers to Injured Veterans welcome. We have had great success with husband and wife teams!
- SDS Authoring,
- SDS Management,
- Updated SDS Quality Control
- Document Research & Obtainment,
- Chemical Toxicology Research,
- Chemical Hazard Assessment.