Learn how to Author Compliant Safety Data Sheets and Labels for your chemicals!
In our live workshops, we use a sample multiple ingredient liquid chemical mixture to classify in GHS for USA and Canada. In open online workshops, we limit the amount of attendees to 5 so you can ask questions at any time and go over previously covered topics.
September 22, 23, 24. 2021
10 am – 12 pm Eastern. Only 2 spots left!
November 17, 18, 19. 2021
10 am – 12 pm Eastern.
(2 Hours per session)
- Background on GHS and the current Regulations in the US and Canada including deadlines for compliance;
- Exemptions, Trade Secrets, and Update requirements;
- Classification – Hierarchy of data and Physical Hazard Classification endpoints review.
- Continuation of Classification of Physical Hazard endpoints;
- US- and Canadian-specific hazards;
- Toxicological (Health) hazard classification endpoint review.
- Continuation of Health Hazard endpoints;
- Canadian-specific hazards;
- Mixture classification rules;
- Effective literature searching for SDS authoring
- Labeling requirements – including harmonization pitfalls;
- SDS Content and layout;
- Review of sample product SDS and label.
Our SDS Authoring training is based on the appropriate UN GHS Purple book for USA and Canadian specific requirements. Other jurisdictions available upon request.
Our online workshop covers USA OSHA and Canadian jurisdictions. If you require additional or different jurisdictions, please contact us for availability and pricing.
If you are advanced, we have custom targeted training options available, please contact us so we can discuss your particular requirements.
Please contact us to get the full online agenda, and pricing for the next workshop dates. Or call us 336-804-8033.